The CBD industry is one of the hottest markets around, with more and more consumers interested in CBD products. And it shows no signs of slowing down: the global CBD market is expected to explode in size to be worth more than $123 billion by the year 2027.
With increasing interest in CBD products, there are new brands and trends emerging left and right. Thoughtful Brands, one of the top producers of excellent quality CBD products, is sharing their CBD consumer guide.
The team behind Thoughtful Brands is full of CBD experts, and they’re sharing their CBD consumer guide, with what’s hot for 2021 and beyond.
What is CBD?
CBD is a compound in the cannabis plant, and it’s short for cannabidiol. Cannabis plants have a few different varieties, such as the hemp plant, and the marijuana plant.
This can often be confusing to users, because they associate CBD with marijuana, but the two are actually distinct. The compound THC is found in the marijuana plant, and that’s what gives users a “high” feeling.
In contrast, CBD does not make its users feel high, but instead provides other potential health benefits.
What are the health benefits of CBD?
According to Thoughtful Brands, CBD products are used for a wide range of conditions and treatments, and there is new research emerging all the time. CBD is often used to treat aches and pains, sore muscles, general inflammation, and to help with sleep issues.
What CBD products are hot right now?
There are several categories of CBD products which are extremely hot on the market, and which Thoughtful Brands expects to see rise in popularity in the coming months. As with any healthcare product, make sure you consult a physician or expert before starting a CBD regime, especially if you’re looking to treat specific conditions.
- CBD Tinctures: These are some of the most common forms of CBD. Tinctures, or extracts, usually come in a dropper bottle. This may also refer to CBD oil. You use these products by putting them under your tongue, or by mixing them with drinks or food. CBD tinctures definitely differ by brand, and by the quality of the CBD.
- CBD Gummies: Gummies, or other food products, are also called “edibles,” although gummy candies are a common form of them. They come in many different flavors and variations, and also in different dosages.
- CBD Capsules: CBD is a supplement, and it can come in capsule form. Some of these capsules are made with a dry extract, while others are filled with a liquid extract of CBD. They may also come mixed with other herbs or blends, for various effects.
- CBD Pet Products: CBD for pets may seem like an unusual application, but CBD pet products are actually booming. People who have anxious pets use CBD products to help them calm down, and there are many pet-specific CBD products on the market today.Make sure you consult your vet before giving your pet a CBD product.
- CBD Topicals: Topicals refers to salves, creams, and rubs, which are applied directly to the skin or body. When you apply CBD to your body, it doesn’t actually enter your bloodstream, and works directly on your skin.
- Vaporizers and liquids: Another way to ingest CBD is to smoke it. While vaping can carry potential health concerns, it is possible and still quite common to find forms of CBD you can smoke from a vape.
More News About Thoughtful Brands:
Thoughtful Brands Inc. (PEMTF)