Waiakea Water offers an unparalleled and complex taste profile that has made it one of the most distinguished beverages on the market. Additionally, its natural alkalinity and minerality support immune function and detoxification, helping maintain overall health and allowing the body to operate at its peak. Here are a few reasons why Waiakea Water is the healthiest way to keep your body hydrated.
While there is some debate about exactly how much water per day is necessary to maintain optimal health, lack of proper hydration can make you vulnerable to serious medical conditions, including urinary tract infections and kidney disease.
Although staying hydrated is key to preserving your health, drinking Waiakea Water may offer additional health benefits, as it contains a naturally high mineral content and is slightly alkaline. These qualities can support proper physical function in the following ways:
- Waiakea Water’s natural alkalinity may hydrate the body more efficiently. According to the Journal of the International Society of Sports Medicine, drinking water with naturally enhanced alkalinity may improve the body’s pH and hydration status compared to drinking an equal quantity of tap water.
- Waiakea Water’s silica content might slow cognitive decline. Waiakea Water contains slightly more than the recommended daily dosage of silica, a mineral found by a study published in the American Journal of Epidemiology to possibly lower the risk of dementia by more than 10 percent.
- Waiakea Water’s antioxidant content may neutralize free radicals. The high antioxidant mineral content unique to Waiakea Water provides immune support, helping the body fight off infections more efficiently.
- Waiakea Water can help reduce symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). The alkalinity in Waiakea Water can act as a natural bicarbonate, alleviating acid reflux symptoms by neutralizing stomach acid when combined with prescribed medical treatment.
- Waiakea Water can detoxify the body. The natural mineral content of Waiakea Water can aid in flushing harmful toxins from the body and boosting the natural response that allows the liver to effectively break down dangerous minerals and enhance tissue health.
Waiakea Water is dedicated to providing water of unequalled taste and quality. For more information about Waiakea Water’s commitment to living healthily and sustainably, please visit Waiakea Water’s health page.